Saturday, January 19, 2013

transition

Being spoiled by the weather here in Los Angeles, I feel like it's time to ditch the winter apparel and transition into my summer wardrobe. The only issue is, it's still January. Dressing appropriately per season is key, so I have styled a few simple looks, and tips that will make the transition from Winter to Spring a breeze. Enjoy!

Exhibit A

Here is my take on this look, created by yours truly :-)

transition


transition by camsidaisy featuring ankle strap sandals

Pulling out your well loved maxi is most definitely alright, just be sure to style it with pieces that are warmer - such as a solid camisole tucked in, with a chambray top unbuttoned over. Add a simple sandal, and accessorize with a belt and jewelry. I also love mixing my maxi with a leather jacket and scarf.

Exhibit B

spring

By keeping your dark wash jeans from the Winter season, but adding a light fabric of light color on top will be the perfect combination for Winter and Spring. Also, stick with your suede booties and add a pop of color to accessorize! I love this look.

Exhibit C
 Here is another look that I recreated below.

casual cute

By transitioning into a pair of lighter wash denim that is cuffed, and pairing it with a chunky sweater will create an amazing balance of warmth, and breeze. The closed toe wedge also plays a safe role in the look. Accessorize with an oversized luggage color tote, and your favorite pair of shades. :-)



I hope that these tips can help you transition easily into your Spring wardrobe. Mix, match, and have fun with styling! Spring is one of my favorite seasons to pick out outfits.

xo, Camree



No comments:

Post a Comment