Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Favs

Happy Friday! I thought I'd share a few of my favorite laughs, looks, and ideas this week. Enjoy!

 I can't get enough of this cuteness!

Currently obsessing over bright blue hues for nails!

I love the modern twist to this super feminine and chic decor, not to mention the color palette - can I have it all?!

Lauren always gets it right! With Spring around the corner this look is so fresh and chic, one to definitely try.


I hope your friday is filled with happiness and relaxation! I'm eating up this LA weather - 80 degrees in January?! YES please. Have a great weekend!!


xo, Camree







2 comments:

  1. Camree!!
    This is going to be big, girl---I can just see it---you are so gifted:) keep up the great work!! Huge hugs!! be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tammy! You are too sweet.
      xoxo

      Delete