Friday, February 1, 2013

sunshine on my mind


Happy Friday Everyone!

I decided to post this outfit I wore yesterday because I tried something completely out of my comfort zone. I'm not a girl to follow outrageous trends, but I do like to try certain trends out - but with my own twist. Like I've said, the weather in LA has been incredible, so I was lucky enough to pull off this ensemble! 


(Please excuse the ugly background.. It was already dark out when I took these!)






Yes, that IS my stomach - which is very rare to see me in, but I'm in love with this outfit. I think it's important to have a dignified style; mine is very classic, flirty, and feminine but it's also fun to try out trends. Going to a fashion school, I'm inspired everyday and it's really easy to try new things there - which is exactly what I did!
Skirt: Brandy Melville
Crop Top: Brandy Melville
Necklace: Brandy Melville
Bracelet: borrowed from my roommate :)
* You can't see my shoes, but I had on a pair of platinum silver strappy gladiator sandals from a boutique. 

xo,
 Camree









No comments:

Post a Comment